Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sunny Day!

Crocus
Well, I guess I am tied to the sky after all--today is a lovely sunshiney day, and I am So Happy!  First of all, because my very smart and helpful daughter showed me how to do live links in my post ( of course, right there in front of me all the time, but needed her to point it out).  Secondly, I have started sleying the reed, so I am that much closer to being able to sit down and weave.  I am just so curious as to what this shawl is going to look like!  And lastly, I have the whole day ahead of me with no outside commitments, which leaves me free to work on the loom, put some of the seedlings into 6 pack containers, and take time to walk about the yard looking at the crocus that have come up.  Maybe go on a walk with the dog across the road to see if the ice is out on the beaver pond.

Beaver pond last fall
Yes, it is a lovely day, thank you God, and I am going to enjoy every bit of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment