Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday musings

Guess this is going to be the sort of day that lends itself to being out and about, getting things done.  I would rather it was a stay at home day, but, oh well.  Can't be helped.  One thing getting done is a short haircut.  I had a lot of fun, putting up the hair, playing with it, using clips and ties, but now it is time for it to be short.  Especially for this weekend, as Becca and I are going to take my folks down to Delaware for my nephew's Ordination to the Priesthood.  It's sure to be a big occasion.  My sister is very excited as our folks haven't been down to her house in years.  And, she is also excited about her son!
Senor Zorro, Senor Tigre and Senor Leon
Meanwhile, worked really hard to get my masks done for the story El Conejito.  Our first Taradiddle performance is next week already!!! I can't believe it.  I think that we are ready as we have been working on the stories for some time now.  Tomorrow I will stop at Daphne's on the way up to watch the Grandgirls (they have half a day tomorrow so I will be with them) so that will give us a chance to go through the whole program and see if we really do know what we are doing!  I hope so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment