Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fiber Fest!

Today has started out damp and dreary.   It is, however, surprisingly warm.  It would be better if it were rainy and cool as I am going to go to the Southern Adirondack Fiber Festival, and these events are always better for a little cool weather.  That way the lookers become buyers.  I know from trying to sell my own things that if the weather is warm people are not so apt to want to buy wooly things.  I am meeting Annie there, after she gets done with a walk to support Alzheimer's.  Mostly I am going to just get my fill of colors, ideas, trends and generally see what people are dong.  It also is sort of like visiting an art gallery.  There are so many talented people in the world!  It gives me a rush to see the stuff that is out there.  Then I can come home and be "jump started".  After all, this is the time of year for us fiber folk to shine as cold weather will be coming soon and it will be good to be wearing your woolies!  Which I will happily supply you with, right?
Annie!

No comments:

Post a Comment